Monday, June 05, 2006

New Snow Patrol Dates

This from the 9:30 Club:

New Snow Patrol date: Friday, June 23. 11pm Doors. All 5/31 tickets will be honored.
This from Snow Patrol:
I had another check up yesterday and my little friends are still hanging on for dear life and my throat looks raw apparently. To be honest I still find it hard to look at it long enough to see what the doc is getting at. I believe her though.

She said for me to take a week from yesterday to recover. So the first gig I would be ready for would be Friday the 9th in Pontiac, Michigan. This would mean postponing a few more dates of course.

However, straight after seeing the doc the elite triumvirate of our agent (Marty Diamond), our manager (Jazz Summers) and our tour manager (Neil Mather) sprang into action like some magical, yet functionary, ballet to reschedule the dates. For the most part they will be added to the end of this US tour in and around the last week of June.

I hope that you can all make these new dates and I’m sorry again for hassle.

g.x

The rescheduled dates are as follows:

Please note the change of venues in Atlanta and Boston. This means there will be more tickets available for those of you who missed out the first time. Montreal has been put into the October tour schedule, which will be announced in the coming months.

June 22nd - Atlanta, Tabernacle
June 23rd - Washington DC, 930 club
June 25th - Toronto, Kool Haus
June 26th - Philadelphia, Electric Factory
June 27th - New York, Roseland
August 15th - Boston, Bank of America Pavilion

No comments: