Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Epic Showdowns Call For Epic Muse Tracks


In honor of the epic showdown that will take place tonight between two of the game's best pitchers (Johan Santana and Curt Schilling), I will give you some new Muse, of epic proportions of course. "Knights of Cydonia" is a killer finish to this album, which, despite the hesitation I had after my first few listens of "Supermassive Black Hole," seems to be shaping up to be everything that I expected. Hopefully tonight's showdown between Johan and Curt will live up to the hype as well, although it does put me in a strange position, Johan being the ace of my fantasy team and Curt being the ace of my hometeam. Not that hard of a decision. Go Sawx!

MP3: Muse - "City of Delusion"
MP3: Muse - "Knights of Cydonia"

1 comment:

Armless Highway said...

Knight of Cyondia is amazing.... i love that song... i'm not gonig to let myself listen to the other until the album comes out but after hearing a live version of Knights thought i could let myself listen to that... and it is some Epic!