Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Helmet Head Rock

"So Coach, let me get this straight...you want me to wear this helmet when I go out there?"

ESPN: Big Ben In Serious But Stable Condition
ESPN: "It's not the law."

Disclaimer: We wish Ben Roethlisberger a safe and speedy recovery, and are glad that his injuries are not as severe as they could have been. That being said, there is no truth to the rumor that Ben refused to wear a helmet while playing football before he got smoked in the face by a middle linebacker in college. Here's a few tracks that Ben's stubborn ass made me think of, the Pearl Jam track because it starts with the line "don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head..." and the Helmet track because, well, you catch my drift...

MP3: Pearl Jam - "Whipping" (Live in Chicago 5-17-07)
MP3: Helmet - "Oven"

No comments: