Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More from TV on the Radio

Last week, I posted some information on the new TV on the Radio album, Return to Cookie Mountain. As many of you know, most of these tracks have been floating around on the internet for quite some time now and a domestic release on Interscope is still tbd. With a July 11 release in the UK, you can now stream the album on NME. While Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes absolutely blew me away with the first four songs on the album, I hardly ever listen to the rest of it. Cookie Mountain is consistently strong throughout. If there is one unbelievable stand-out track, for me, it's "Wolf Like Me." This is the tune that will exist in my playlist for the foreseeable future. I'm posting a live track for the moment, unfortunately, this is all I kind find floating around at the moment.

MP3: TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me" (Live)

There is also an excellent feature on TVOTR on the Village Voice.

No comments: