Thursday, June 08, 2006

QOTSA Are Tougher Than You

I laughed out loud when I read this at Filter-Mag:

Queens of the Stone Age were unquestionably the stand out disturbance in Sundays' line up. Given the right amount of whiskey, I'd be willing to bet that frontman Josh Homme is a force to reckon with and the drummer, Alfredo Hernandez, covered in tattoos, doesn't strike me as the kind of guy I'd like to bump into in a dark alley. Songs like "Burn the Witch" and "In My Head" instigated mosh pits about as quickly as fire races across gasoline.

Two songs into their set lead singer of Seattle's Death Cab For Cutie, Ben Gibbard admits "There's nothing that'll make you feel like a bunch of pussies more than coming on stage after Queens of the Stone Age!"
MP3: Queens of the Stone Age - "Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret" Live T in the Park

No comments: