Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thom Yorke on the Henry Rollins Show

I caught my first episode of the Henry Rollins Show last weekend for the sole purpose of watching Thom Yorke's performance. I wasn't really all that impressed with the rest of the show, I love Henry Rollins for his intensity but he's really a terrible interviewer. I actually think John C. Reilly looked nervous as hell as he sat down for this interview. Too funny. I also expected some sort of introduction into Thom Yorke's performance. Was Henry Rollins even there during the performance? Regardless, if you missed the show this past weekend, you can watch an encore performance tomorrow, July 20 @ 11pm. Of course, the other alternative is to rely on YouTube. Here is Thom Yorke, Jonny Greenwood and Nigel Goodrich performing the Cymbal Crush.



I think the version on IFC of "The Clock" is the far superior of the two. You can still watch that one in the video section here.

1 comment:

NF said...

The entire episode will encore tomorrow night on IFC at 11 PM ET.