Monday, July 17, 2006

Keane and Razorlight Hitting the Road Together

I'm guessing many of the same jokes and criticisms have been made for both Keane and Razorlight's respective new releases. I actually haven't listened to the new Razorlight althought at the time, I was a pretty big fan of their debut. Something about that new single turned me off and I'm having a very hard time imagining that the album is going to be any good. I've already heard enough of the new Keane to know that it's not worth the space on my iPod. So I guess the logical conclusion is why not tour together? The ladies will be happy, this much I know. (Full disclosure here, I have seen Keane twice and they really are pretty good live) My excuse this time? I'll be down in VA getting ready for my wedding...

Razorlight will be opening for Keane in the following cities (perhaps more tba).
9.14.06 New York, NY (Hammerstein Ballroom)
9.17.06 Upper Darby, PA (Tower Theater)

Boyfriends and husbands, tix go on sale tomorrow (7/18) at noon EST

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best badn .. keane is awesome..
razorlight... good chouceto open the tour!
GO KEANE GO