Tuesday, July 25, 2006

October 3rd, 2006

Without lamenting over the fact that Pitchfork just shit on another two of my favorite releases of the year (see also PJ and Muse; why do I even bother?), we can safely put the July 25th release date in our rearviewmirrors and focus our sites on the next big date: October 3rd. Lots to choose from including a major label monster, a major label debut, a potential major label bust (x2), and a critically acclaimed indie rock king. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

The Killers: Sam's Town | News and updates
The Decemberists: The Crane Wife | News and tour dates
Jet: Shine On | News and potential tracks
...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead: still untitled | Very little news
The Hold Steady: Boys and Girls in America | News and tour dates

If there are others out there that I'm unaware of, let me know.

No comments: