Thursday, July 20, 2006

Insound I Salute You

I'm new to Insound. My first purchase from them was the Tokyo Police Club album last week after I realized that my only other option for purchase was iTunes (which I never do). I have to say, the speed in which it was delivered was most impressive and puts Amazon to freaking shame (understandable due to the size of both companies). Feeling good about that purchase, I went on the site again yesterday to make my purchases for the eagerly anticipated 7/25 release day. Since that post, I think I'm over Boy Kill Boy but I purchased White Whale's WWI, Silversun Pickup's Carnavas and Midlake's The Trials of Van Occupanther. Just got off the phone with the lady only to find out that two of my cds have already arrived (WW and SSPU). Mind you, the release date for all three of these albums is 7/25. Maybe this happens with a lof of these indie pre-orders but this has me pretty pumped and it's just one more reason not to walk over to Tower Records at lunch. I guess this is also a long winded way of saying - if you're interesting in buying any of these albums, go ahead and order them from Insound now and you won't have to wait until next Tuesday.

1 comment:

NF said...

Ditto. I have nothing but great things to say about their service.