Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We Are Scientists Attack

The tour that never seems to stop will return to the Black Cat on Tuesday, December 12th when The Grates will be opening for We Are Scientists. This will be the 4th or 5th time in a year that W.A.S. will play the DC/Baltimore area. While we weren't the biggest fans of the last show they played at Black Cat, you gotta respect the "tour your balls off" mentality. I am still trying to figure out if I respect the whole message board action that I read about at Stereogum. Regardless, I found it to be pretty humorous, and have found at least three four opportunities in the past day or so to use the phrase "nutsack full of catshit." I am pretty sure that Chris, the offended, is the dude with the glasses who rocks bass for W.A.S.

MP3: We Are Scientists - "Inaction"

No comments: