Sunday, October 01, 2006

Tool @ Verizon Center, 09.30.06

Setlist:
"Stinkfist"
"The Pot"
"Forty Six & 2"
"Jambi"
"Schism"
"Lost Keys"
"Rosetta Stoned"
"Wings For Marie"
"10,000 Days"
"Lateralus"
"Vicarious"
"Ænema"

There is, perhaps, no frontman that intrigues me more than Maynard James Keenan, no song that grabs me harder than "Stinkfist" and no band that challenges my being more than Tool. There is a level of respect, awe and reverence that I apply to few other bands. My mind was blown. My expectations exceeded. My heart and soul captivated for an hour and forty-five minutes.

1 comment:

NF said...

And...uhhh, Top got kicked out for taking photos...4 songs in, our seats were fucking fantastic, and I almost had Metro D: Public Enemy #3, but then I made friends with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's three brothers. Dag!