Monday, May 08, 2006

Best Coachella Ever

I was wondering who he was. We heard about him. Getting on our respective flights to Jacksonville, Reagan, and Baltimore there was buzz about him. And then I found him: the guy that had a better time than me at Coachella. Best line(s):

"Now, normally I don't jump to any conclusions regarding ones sexuality, and by no means do I chastise anyone for their particular persuasion. Look at Peabs for instance. I'll buttfuck just about anything (and I have; I'm looking your way, Divine!) if I'm feeling Glenn Miller about your snatchakins. Be that as it may, I prefer to rent houses/condos from gay men. Why? They're fucking neater than my morning glass of scotch. Plus they typically stock their place full of crystal meth and Crystal Gayle records. Ratzo!!!"

No comments: