Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Week Ahead.

*As sad as it is that Snow Patrol won't be making it to the 9:30 Club on Wednesday, nothing is going to dampen the week I have ahead, beginning with My Morning Jacket & Pearl Jam tonight at the Verizon Center. Here is Pearl Jam's recording/camera policy for this year's tour. I will be surprised if I am in the first 20 rows in Pearl Jam Ten Club seniority, but if I am, I will probably be rocking the flash anyway (although a lot of my best pics lately have come with the flash off). Here is the skinny on how long it will take Ten Club to have the mp3 and flac available for download (2 days).

*With PJ and My Morning Jacket tonight, Radiohead & The Black Keys on Friday, And then Boris, Growing and Thrones on Sunday night in Baltimore. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Glide magazine published a piece a year ago or so on The Tower Theater, where I will be catching Radiohead. It was built in 1927 with 3500 seats and currently seats 3119. I am looking forward to an intimate night with Thom Yorke & Company. As for Boris, that article that JK posted has me extremely fired up. As does the album, PINK, which has been the soundtrack to the weekend that was.

No comments: