Friday, September 15, 2006

ultra8201 @ Austin City Limits

Here is some GRE (an experience that paled in comparison to the outrageous high Band of Horses took me to 12 hours afterwards) humor for that ass...

ultra8201 : Austin,TX :: Metro D : Washington, DC

With an equal disdain for hipsters and an unparalleled love for The Mars Volta, ultra8201 is considered family out here in the blogosphere. Show their coverage of Austin City Limits love this weekend. We can't wait to hear how TV On The Radio makes out on Sunday night.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I take a break in this At&T blue room thing and find this, Damn and I didn't get you anything...

Seriously though thanks, family we are, and I will get you some good pics from TV on the Radio!

Did I mention it's crazy hot.

Damn Hipsters!