Monday, September 18, 2006

Ben Kweller

[Photo Credit]

Anytime someone is bleeding onstage, I want to know about it. Especially if they are using tampons to stop the bleeding. Ultra8201 has the video and the sparse commentary makes me believe that it was thoroughly enjoyed. This is somewhat of an introduction for me. I constantly see Kweller's name and just now got motivated to do the appropriate research. By all means, share in this experience...these are the tracks available at his site and I think they paint a diverse picture for newcomers. His early time as the frontman for Radish (at age 15, no less) is something worth investigating as well.

MP3: Ben Kweller - "On My Way"
MP3: Ben Kweller - "I Need You Back"
MP3: Ben Kweller - "In Other Words"
MP3: Ben Kweller - "Commerce, TX"

[Official Site]

No comments: