Monday, September 18, 2006

TVOTR @ Austin City Limits (Vicariously)

[Photo Credit]

Scenestars has a ton of high quality pics from the TV On The Radio performance at Austin City Limits on the 16th. TVOTR played on both the 16th and the 17th (Emo's); Scenestars pics are from the performance on the 16th, as are the pics and post from Muzzle Of Bees. Apparently Rachelandthecity knows how to roll and kept bumping into TVOTR at all of the afterparties. Tight.

I am scavenging the net for a setlist, an idea, a something on how the show was. Looking back to my Coachella days I remember how fucking dead I was for days after so I think it is better to hope that something will pop up later rather than sooner. Some dude on flickr, fredwilson, has a nice shot of their performance, as well.

As for Metro Distortion, we have a little more than a month before our paths intersects with these guys. I am just happy to see that the horns are still in action for the live performance. For now I will revel in the extra tracks on the US release,...

MP3: TV On The Radio - "Snakes and Martyrs"

...and scour YouTube for greatness like this ("Wolf Like Me" @ The Showbox in Seattle, on May 5th of this year):

No comments: