Thursday, September 28, 2006

Metro D: Public Enemy #2

Peace sign? No.
I'll get off this guy's shoulders in two more songs? Fuck no.
Sign language for "vagina?" Maybe.
I ate two pounds of Ecstasy two minutes ago? Now we are getting somewhere.

This was the view for a good four songs. My hat is tipped to those fans that chose to raise some "high-angle hell" and hit this miscreant with anything and everything you could find. The band on stage - if you can see them - is The Killers.

She was off the shoulders and out of sight by the time Brandon was hitting us with "....all these things that I've done..." Hopefully she was standing in line for a port-a-potty, finding out there was no bottled water left (see Ecstasy comment), or hanging out in the Virgin Mobile Freak Lounge.

Earlier:
Metro D: Public Enemy #1

2 comments:

TOP said...

Hahahaha...this is fucking priceless.

Richard said...

I have one in honor of you guys. We were out the other night at Art Brut and We Are Scientists and I went as far as to ask them to pose for me. Check it out...