Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ben Harper Is Burnin' Up NYC

[Photo Credit]

I just received this text message from JK, who is at the Ben Harper show at Central Park right now:

Oh boy. Now I know why Ben is so high on your list. Wow.
That's right, JK, welcome to the fanclub. This is what Ben played last night in Central Park:
Set I:
• "Faded"
• "Both Sides Of The Gun"
• "Steal My Kisses"
• "Diamonds On The Inside"
• "Get It Like You Like It"
• "Waiting For You"
• "Forgiven"
• "Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating"
• "Ground On Down"
• "Black Rain"
• "With My Own Two Hands"
Encore I:
• "Another Lonely Day"
• "Walk Away"
• "Where Could I Go"
Encore II:
• "Heart Of Gold"
• "Please Me Like You Want To"
• "Burn One Down"
• "Please Bleed"
• "Better Way"
Damian "Junior Gong" Marley opened up last night and tonight. I am sure that JK will have a full report in the AM. In other Harper news, Ben's new video to "Morning Yearning," one of my favorite tracks off of Both Sides of the Gun is available in the Multimedia Section of BenHarper.net. The video is directed by Heath Ledger.

[BenHarper.net | Denver Post Live Review | LA Times Live Review]

No comments: