Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pearl Jam - Bootlegging

I recently got off my ass and finally downloaded the Pearl Jam show that Top and I caught on May 30th here in DC. Here are a couple of notes:

*Have your Java updated.
*Have your login info handy.
*Recognize that you will receive a handful of pictures and .pdf files with the songs.
*Know where it is downloading to on your computer.
*Be patient.
That being said, it is a relatively painless process. I am not sure if it was due to my incompetence or if it was struggling with my Mac, but I downloaded all of the even numbered songs one by one (as opposed to the entire set at once). When I started on the odd numbered songs it rolled right through them, but forgot the opener, "Release." I gave the thing a break and came back to it about five minutes later and it had recognized the error, and downloaded "Release" on its own. Money.

Above are some samples of the quality of photos they will send you, in addition to the songs. Below are some highlights from their Washington, DC set this year. A couple of classics, a couple of covers.

MP3: Pearl Jam - "Present Tense" (Live in Washington, DC)
MP3: Pearl Jam - "Release" (Live in Washington, DC)
MP3: Pearl Jam - "Fuckin' Up" (Live in Washington, DC)
MP3: Pearl Jam - "Masters of War" (Live in Washington, DC)

[PearlJam.com | Bootleg Site]

No comments: