Friday, August 11, 2006

Chili Peppers Setlists

[Photo Credit]

While the chances of seeing Jon Theodore drum for The Mars Volta when we catch them at Pepsi Arena opening for the Peppers in Albany (?!?!) are slim to none, the chances of catching some Chili Peppers deep tracks are very, very good. Here's how they brought it at Earl's Court on July 14th of this year. I am not going to lie, I need to have an Omar appearance, preferably during "Especially In Michigan" or (longshot) a John Frusciante solo track...

Intro
"Can't Stop"
"Dani California"
"Scar Tissue"
"Charlie"
"Fortune Faded"
"How Deep Is Your Love"
"21st Century"
"Parallel Universe"
"Snow (Hey Oh)"
"Nobody Weird Like Me"
"Wet Sand"
"London Calling"/"Right On Time"
"Don't Forget Me"
"I Could Have Lied"
"Tell Me Baby"
"Californication"
"By the Way"
Drum solo
"Under the Bridge"
"Give It Away"

MP3: John Frusciante - "666"

4 comments:

Richard said...

The whole thing with Jon just kind of breaks your heart, doesn't it.

TOP said...

Great to see 'I could have lied' on there. One of my favorite oldies and one I do not remember ever hearing/seeing on previous tours.

NF said...

digging the Clash cover as well...yeah, Jon Theodore will be sorely missed.

NF said...

Lolla setlist:

*Can't Stop
*Dani California
*Scar Tissue
*Charlie
*Fortune Faded
*Readymade
*Throw Away Your Television
*Snow (Hey Oh)
*Me & My Friends
*For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - (Simon & Garfunkle cover) - John Frusciante Solo
*Wet Sand
*Right On Time
*Don't Forget Me
*Tell Me Baby
*By The Way
*Give It Away + Encore