Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Odds & Ends

* Spoon's new album is titled Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.
[Link]

* Daft Punk is playing Brooklyn in August. Tickets are on sale this Saturday.
[Link]

* LCD Soundsystem is popping a 91 over at Metacritic. I grabbed it last week, but I am still trying to find time to give it a good listen.
[Link]

* Pitchfork posted a new Dinosaur Jr. track today. I'll save you the trouble. Great breakdown about 2 minutes in, followed by a killer solo that lasts the rest of the song. Hipsters call that "masturbatory", I call it "sweet". Beyond drops on May 1.

MP3: Dinosaur Jr. - "We're Not Alone"

1 comment:

JK said...

i'm having a hard time understanding what all of the fuss is about with this LCD album (not to mention Pitchfork's 9.4 on Panda Bears album - what?!?!). There are two great songs, "someone great" and "all my friends" but the rest just seems a bit boring.