Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Vacation, Kasabian on NYC TV

Speaking of Kasabian, and our friends The Vacation, tonight (Saturday April 1st) is the premiere of Fearless Music on FOX 5 in NYC at 1:00 AM, right after SNL. Fearless Music is a show which features live sets from new bands. The bands featured tonight are:

Kasabian
The Raveonettes
Juliette and the Licks
Aqualung
Shiny Toy Guns
The Vacation

So if you live in the NYC area, tune in to FOX channel 5 at 1:00 AM and you will see these bands playing on tv...

Also check out www.fearlessmusic.com

2 comments:

NF said...

Word up. About to set DVR. Got the text last night. You're a filthy, filthy man.

NF said...

Well, my dumbass just realized I don't live in NYC, but I set the DVR anyway, hoping that PAID PROGRAMMING turns into The Vacation and Kasabian kicking me in the junk. "This is a song I wrote about my drummer's mom. It's called 'Destitute Prostitute.'"