Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Message from MJK for Tool Fans

From Toolband.com

THE FOLLOWING IS A MESSAGE FROM MJK

"Many people are complaining about the sold out shows. Relax. We're doing a full on tour at the end of the summer which goes almost everywhere. And in the new year, we'll go almost everywhere else. These are just a handful of warm-up dates. There's nothing much we can do to out wit the scalpers. If you have patience, just don't buy the tickets from them. just wait until August. Screw them. Believe me, if I could design a virus that would leave scalpers totally impotent, mute, and penniless, I would. Same goes for lawyers. (I have a whole different virus in mind for mini vans. More on that later.)"

I have yet to see a ticket for the NYC show go for less than $300 on Craigslist. I've been hoping that the price would drop once the album is released (don't get me started) but this is music to my ears.

1 comment:

NF said...

Maynard James. Respect. See you in California.