Friday, April 28, 2006

Vegas, baby, Vegas

6 inch sub, Fritos, 20 oz Pepsi comes to$11.02. Awesome. Exorbitant prices are already hitting me. F*ck it. All this came after my conversation in the head with the janitor about Ken Shamrock, Ultimate Fighting Championship, and the Octagon. Somehow these people find me.   Somehow. Some girl in line is talking about going to Coachella just for Madonna in the Dance tent. Nothing else. Interesting. Just talked to Top and he is setting up our Ontario Int'l Airport Tailgate. This is a terrible idea, which, I guess, is why we are doing it. I get in at 2:30 and Frat and PB don't get in until 6:00. JQ will arrive in his car around the same time I get there and we will take it from there. The first casualty of the weekend has been Top's iPod which died mysteriously over the Rockies. Farewell, friend. More to come...
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: