Friday, April 28, 2006

Indy

Currently conducting a stopover in Indianapolis.. This was pretty clutch because I was able to work my way up to the Exit Row. My legs are thanking me. At any rate we are getting ready for more passengers and I have nothing major to report. I passed out to some shuffling Kasabian, Interpol, Wolf Parade, Gnarls, Bloc Party, and The Mars Volta. Top just send me a text informing me that he was leaving Houston, so he should be at Ontario Int'l soon. I will write more when there is more. My next obstacle will be to get a boarding pass to my flight out of Vegas without going through security again. I printed my Vegas flight at home but wasn't in the time window for the flipping Vegas flight...whatever, it'll be all good. Lates.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: