Friday, April 28, 2006

Putting the Metro in Metro Distortion

I didn't even hear Top come in last night. His crazy ass made a most impressive epic out of his Thursday night. I, on the other hand, finalized our coordinations and packed up. I made contact with JQ, not to be confused with JK, and it turns out they he caught a monster set from the Robinson brothers (Black Crowes) two nights ago at the Roxy. He will get to the Ontario Airport around the same time Top gets in. They will most likely be a few frosties in once I arrive at 2. Frat and PB roll in around 6, and there will most likely be a few more frosties defeated, by the time we are all together. On the MARC train right now and I just watched some crackhead stumble out of the bathroom right by the conductor, who was collecting tickets. Crackhead didn't have a ticket, crackhead thought he was safe inside the john. Crackhead was wrong. Crackhead got off at the next stop. Well this is the first update...hopefully thius shit works. My love to the First Lady for the BlackBerry loan. It has officially become a SmashBerry.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: