Sunday, April 30, 2006

Smoked

Last I wrote we were catching Sigur Ros. That show got violent and chaotic at the end. Guitars and cellos getting tossed after a momentous finish by the band. I missed the end because I was embracing the toilet facilities. I will leave it at this: 6'6" dudes don't come remotely close to fitting in the stalls here. At any rate, I caught Damien Marley do "War" and another Bob song. Coming back we were in good position for Franz who were unreal, again. Caught 4 Depeche Mode songs before we moved over and caught Living Things, who rocked through a heavy set that lasted a half hour or so. Totally lost from the rest of the crew right now, but we will catch up. I am going to go check out She Wants Revenge at the Outdoor Tent...I think that is where we were headed. Sick. I am running on fumes right now. Love it.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: