Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Bronx

I'm not having the best of days. While there is a lot to look forward to, there is a lot bogging me down. And then I catch a breath of fresh air. Some kick ass punk with outrageous lyrics, ridiculous delivery and monster riffs. All is well. These two little beasts will be on my iPod and played every morning in California that I wake up hungover.

MP3: The Bronx - Shitty Future
MP3: The Bronx - History's Stranglers

Just taking a friendly gander at this tracklisting, and you know these gents mean business and have some colorful tales to tell:

1. Senor Hombre De Tamale
2. Small Stone
3. Shitty Future
4. History's Stranglers
5. Oceans Of Class
6. Dirty Leaves
7. Transsexual Blackout (The Movement)
8. Mouth Money
9. Rape Zombie
10. Around The Horn
11. Three Dead Sisters
12. Safe Passage
13. White Guilt

It will look like this:

It will happen July 18th. There is one more download at their MySpace.

No comments: