Monday, April 24, 2006

Tool on eBay

I damn each and every one of these scumbags to a deserted island with a CD player and an endless supply of batteries and Joey Lawrence albums for taking tickets away from people that really wanted to go, and/or stood around in the rain and cold on Saturday (JK) trying to score these tix. You don't wait hours in line for tickets and then say, "oops! I can't go, time to sell them on eBay for 6 times the face value." These people obviously waited in line for the sole purpose of ripping off the fans. They are probably reading MAXIM or BLENDER (see below) right now watching the bids climb higher and higher. This has been going on forever, and it will continue to go on. I don't know why I am wasting my energy.

The most I ever paid for a scalped ticket was $100 to see The Mars Volta at Electric Factory in Philly ($70 or so above face). Well worth it. Tool for $500? Nah, I will settle for the Coachella gig. Anyone out there drop some outrageous coin to see a show?

No comments: