Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Breaking Coachella News

I will have a BlackBerry courtesy of the First Lady (my girlfriend) while at Coachella enabling my blogitude to blog bloggies from the outer rims of the blogosphere via email (do we call this blogmail?). If I go down, Top will pick it up and continue the mission. If Top goes down, say goodnight, things are not looking up for the continued growth and development of this smashtastic weblog. At any rate, we are going to be getting after it. I will keep everyone updated along the way: everything from beverage intake, RealFeel temperature, and the devastating effects of the combination of those two. C'mon, I am only kidding, it's all about the music. But, stay tuned, I am geared up to blow the bandwidth off this site before Tool hits the main stage.

No comments: