Friday, April 07, 2006

I can't hype this band enough....

Wolfmother is bringing the heat back east come tomorrow night in Philadelphia. Here are the East Coast dates:

8 April Philadelphia, PA - North Star
9 April Boston, MA - Great Scott
11 April New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom
12 April Baltimore, MD - Fletchers
14 April Atlanta, GA - Drunken Unicorn
29 April Indio, CA - Coachella Music & Arts Festival

JK and I caught them at Northsix in Brooklyn a couple of weeks back. Months back? Anyway, they blew the roof of that place. Great, great show that was paralleled only by The National and stellastar*/Editors this year. You have to see these guys. I don't think they will be playing small venues for much longer. Top and I will be at Fletcher's next Wednesday rocking out. And at Coachella (with home-from-Iraq Frat) swilling Bud Heavies (Top has been having an allergic reaction to liquor lately) in the 106* heat.

Official site
MySpace

1 comment:

TOP said...

I can probably handle some canadian holy water for a weekend, if you twist my arm hard enough...just have the giant syringe of adrenaline ready.