Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cuz I'm a M*thaf*ckin' P.I.M.P...

One's got Grammys, one's a Rhodes Scholar. One is the self proclaimed "best rapper alive" and the other was the leader of the free world. One's got "the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain" and the other one cheated on his wife in the Oval Office with a Lane Bryant model. Oh, what I would have done to be a fly on the wall backstage at Ellen today. Why is that, you ask? Because Jay-Z and former President Bill Clinton were chilling between commercials talking shop. That's right, two of the biggest pimps in the land right there on Ellen. It was bizarre. Even more bizarre was the fact that I happened upon it during my lunch break. Jay-Z was coming of his Hangar Tour while Bill was discussing his efforts in the Gulf Coast. I only caught the Jay-Z interview and he seemed pretty fucking exhausted. Sitting there listening to Jay-Z talk about how him and the Pres go back got me wondering what B-Jeff and Hova would discuss. Who has the flyest first lady? Hova hands down. Who's got more hoes on the side? Debatable. Best cigars? A matter of taste...

No comments: