Sunday, January 20, 2008

Loser.

[Photo Credit: AP/Stephan Savoia]

As a Pats fan, my biggest disappointment wasn't Brady's 3 picks. It wasn't our subpar offense. It was our competition, particularly All-Pro running back, LaDanian Tomlinson. You have to expect more from this guy. If you can't play, get up of the bench and root Michael Turner on. Get your team pumped. Be involved.

LT's mask, his hiding behind his face shield on the bench, spoke volumes about his character and attitude. As my dad said after the game, "they should have to peel you off of the field." I wonder what the great Kellen Winslow, a former Charger who was once carried off the field after giving one of the most epic performances in professional sports, thought about LT today.

As for me, I like rolling with Laurence Maroney and Kevin Faulk. All the way to the Super Bowl.

No comments: