Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thick as Thieves

[Source: NY Times]

So let me get this straight:

I'm supposed to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm supposed to believe that as soon as the needle sunk in to your epidermis you knew it was wrong...and you never did it again.

I'm supposed to believe that HGH helps you heal faster, but that, somehow, doesn't enhance your performance.

I'm supposed to believe that gambling on a team you are managing is less of an offense than performance enhancing drug abuse.

And when is Jose Canseco going to shut the fuck up and get out of this shitstorm. Does he have another book coming out?
What. A. Fucking. Mess. The really sad thing is that I think everyone is fucking guilty. I don't know who to trust. And I don't know who to believe. MLB is beginning to look like the Bush Administration.

No comments: