Monday, December 17, 2007

Another List: Billboard Critics' Poll

The folks at Billboard have done a nice job on their year-end list; and I say this, of course, because I agree with many of them. In related news, I'm growing a little tired of the so-called high-and-mighty sites bashing top album/song lists without coming up with a list of their own. These two particularly come to mind.

Billboard Critics' Poll:
10. Battles - Mirrored
09. Kanye West - Graduation
08. M.I.A. - Kala
08. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
08. Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
07. Bruce Springsteen - Magic
06. Feist - The Reminder
05. The National - Boxer
04. Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
03. Amy Winehouse - Back in Black
02. Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
01. Radiohead - In Rainbows

Previous winners include Bob Dylan (2006), My Morning Jacket (2005) and Franz Ferdinand (2004)

UPDATE: Our friend Ultra8201 also agrees on Radiohead.

No comments: