Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Goodbye Stylus

Today marks the end of Stylus Magazine which is unfortunate because I put quite a bit of value into their opinions. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with all of their choices for favorite albums and songs of '07. Their final say:

Top 10 Albums:
10. Radiohead - In Rainbows
09. The Field - From Here We Go Sublime
08. M.I.A. - Kala
07. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
06. Kanye West - Graduation
05. The National - The Boxer
04. Lil Wayne - Da Drought 3
03. Panda Bear - Person Pitch
02. Miranda Lambert - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
01. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver\
[More]

Top 10 Songs:
10. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
09. Lil' Wayne - Upgrade U
08. Grinderman - No Pussy Blues
07. The National - Fake Empire
06. Radiohead - House of Cards
05. M.I.A. - Jimmy
04. Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
03. Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
02. UGK ft. OutKast - International Players’ Anthem
01. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
[More]

No comments: