Thursday, March 30, 2006

Green Cold Argentina Tomatoes

I mean, uh, Red Hot Chili Peppers. When you rock 11 hours of sleep in 4 days, and catch three shows in that span, the mind goes to weird places. Here is the cover to the "Dani California" single. North American tour dates will be announced on their website next Tuesday (April 4), the same day that the "Dani California" video premieres on MTV. I didn't know they played music videos anymore. I hope it doesn't cut into NICK CANNON'S WILD N' OUT. I never miss an episode of that hot trash. If you want to see some of the most sexist BS on TV watch the aforementioned Cannon's show about "Spring Break Dimepieces." It will probably be on repeat seventeen thousand times this week. More hot trash. I lasted about 1 minute and I think I heard the word "dimepiece" five or six times. I am really ashamed I am writing this. I have no idea why I was watching MTV, let alone Nick Cannon. Someone get me another cup of coffee. MTV kills music. MTV kills kids. MTV probably killed me about eight or nine years ago and I am just living in a fantasy land with good bands like The National and Death From Above 1979. Kurt Loder and Kennedy are outside of the bubble looking in at me laughing, wondering how funny it will be when the bubble pops and I have to come to terms with a life sentence to endless Ashlee Simpson and Good Charlotte.

No comments: