Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday Night Lights Plug

At this point, I don't see how anyone, in any age group, is not watching this show. Season three has cemented this show's status as one of the best television dramas of my time. I can't think of anything on network television that compares. For anyone who has yet to give this show a chance, rent season one. You won't regret it. Once you're done and you've fallen in love, do yourself a favor and skip right over to season 3.

It's status for next year is once again up in the air and while I don't expect it to last much longer, we need one more season. Now, where can I buy one of these Crucifictorious shirts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! This show is the real deal. I don't care if you played football or any sport in high school or not. Lets hope it makes it AT LEAST one more season.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafepress.com/geeklife/5544312

JK said...

Well done on the t-shirts, thank you. This show continues to blow my mind. I wish I could have been more articulate in describing that.