Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Don't Miss Nissan Pavillion

What a mess. I think fans are right to question Radiohead management's selection to play at Nissan - a venue that really is in the middle of nowhere (no offense to the good folks of Gainesville, VA). That makes zero sense from a transportation standpoint. Man, I really hated going to Nissan for shows. Sorry but I think both NF and I can be thankful that we've since moved away from this mess.

The setlist, however, looks pretty amazing.

1.All I Need
2.Jigsaw
3.Lucky
4.15 Step
5.Nude
6.Pyramid Song
7.Arpeggi
8.Myxomatosis
9.Idioteque
10.Faust Arp
11.Videotape
12.Paranoid Android
13. Just
14.Reckoner
15.Everything in it's Right Place
16.Bangers n' Mash
17.Bodysnatchers

----Encore 1----
18.Like Spinning Plates
19.Optimistic
20.Karma Police
21.Go Slowly
22.Planet Telex

---Encore 2---
23.Fake Plastic Trees
24. The National Anthem
25. House of Cards

1 comment:

Gus said...

It was a huge goat screw. I would have rather been kicked in the nads.